Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Autumn Leaves

Sunday afternoon, we went to a 40th Wedding Anniversary celebration for Jason's great Aunt and Uncle.  Those of you who have small children may understand when I say that keeping them quiet and non-destructive indoors for very long is near impossible... unless they're sleeping.  The Lion's Club building where the celebration was held was on beautiful land.  Tall orange-, yellow-, and red-leafed trees; leaves covering the ground; freshly-painted, bright-white picnic tables; sunny fields in the distance; late afternoon/early evening light shining through the trees.  I couldn't have asked for better pictures!





In case you wonder... no.  I did nothing to enhance his eyes.  God gave him those!





Silly boy refuses to look at the camera :)
Most of the Wright, Hewitt, Hopkins guys in attendance





Linking up to: Ramblings and Photos | The Naptime Momtog



7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...they turned out so cute! Fall is such a wonderful time of year. I'm still waiting for the leaves to fall off the trees here and when they do, there will be pile jumping for us ;)

    PS Thanks for letting me know about Fort Fridays when you visited my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I saw that she featured you. How cool!

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful shots, love him throwing the leaves in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how smiley baby boy is and I love the leaf throwing. Such cute guys you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Fall photos are just amazing! Thanks for stopping by, new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...