1. Only once in the last two-and-a-half weeks have I drank more than half of my morning coffee before it got cold (the second time I reheated it)
2. Did I wear the same shirt two days in a row? Yes... Did I sleep in that same shirt two nights in a row? Ummm... yes...
3. With my first baby, I couldn't wait to give him his "first bath!". With baby number two, I've been procrastinating (giving someone a bath is work! No matter how cute and tiny they are...). He finally got a bath on day 17.
4. Was I excited to drive to Walgreens by myself? Yes... Did I browse every aisle just to make it take longer? Yes...
5. No matter how much I want a nap, my type A brain won't chill out unless I first tidy up the mess around here
6. That being said, I desperately wish both my kids would nap at the same time
7. My favorite time of day: cuddling, singing songs, and reading books with my toddler while my baby sleeps all nestled up in a sling against my chest
Thank you Jason, parents, and friends for making this adjustment period slightly less frazzled than it could be, and thank you for your encouragement!