- How, when my husband opens the car door for me (and then sticks around to close it once I'm in) can put a smile on my face, and how that can make my whole afternoon.
- How I'm glad I will be able to spend more time at home come spring with my boys. Lucas is changing so fast, and I don't want to miss a moment of it.
- How I want to be much more diligent in recording our life events with photography. I've had my iPhone handy for a while, and I've played with my point-and-shoot digital camera, but I want to really LEARN good photography. I'm playing with my dad's film SLR camera (I want to get a digital one... This thing is just too cool!).
- How I want to be more diligent in spending time with my Lord. How can I squeeze in time for so many other things, but my Bible stays on my nightstand? Relationships take work, and constant conversation. This is definitely something I need to work harder on.
- How I'm terrified to be mother to more than one child. I am so excited for Jack to come, but I'm terrified of not having enough time, energy, and love for both of my boys. Everyone says that it's difficult to add another kid, but it works out! (I sure hope they're right).
Friday, November 25, 2011
Things I've been thinking about lately...
Labels: Growing as a mommy